Sat, Feb 29|
SOLD OUT - Absolutely Cake - Sampling Event
TICKET SALES CLOSE END OF DAY SATURDAY THE 22ND. A tasting event for ANYONE who likes cake, not just engaged couples! The perfect opportunity to try our products and taste several of our top selling flavor combinations in one sitting.
Time & Location
Feb 29, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM CST
Roberts Hall, 831 Florida Ave, Lynn Haven, FL 32444, USA
About the event
Thanks to Hurricane Michael, it's been a while but we are finally at it again! Come join us for our third Cake Tasting Event.
This is a tasting event for ANYONE who likes cake, not just engaged couples! Also the perfect opportunity to try our products out or taste several of our flavor combinations in one sitting.
Since seating is limited, ticket are only available for advance purchase and will not be available at the door.
We will be holding the event on Saturday, February 29th at Robert's Hall in Lynn Haven. Each ticket pays for one slice of each of the SIX flavors as well as complimentary coffee, milk or water. Tickets will be $15 per person & seating is, of course, limited.
Here's how it works:
The event is divided into three time slots:
*SOLD OUT* (12:00-1:00 PM) *SOLD OUT*
*SOLD OUT* (1:00-2:00 PM) *SOLD OUT*
*SOLD OUT* (2:00-3:00 PM) *SOLD OUT*
*SOLD OUT* (3:00-4:00 PM) *SOLD OUT*
You can sign up by posting here, messaging Absolutely Cake or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Time slot you would like to attend
- How many tickets you would like, $15 each
An invoice will be emailed to you and once paid, your registration is complete. You will be emailed a payment confirmation with you ticketing information included.
The flavors we will be featuring are:
1) Our Signature Cream Cake with Mixed Berry Compote and Madagascar Vanilla Bean Buttercream
2) Sweet Butter Cake with Salted Caramel Filling and Buttercream
3) Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate Buttercream
4) White Lemon Cake with Wild Strawberry Filling and White Chocolate Ganache
5) Blackberry Cake with Lemon Filling and Buttercream
6) Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese
Feel free to post any questions you may have and we will be happy to answer for you. We look forward to seeing you there!